Monday, June 7, 2010

4 more weeks to go!

My new goal is to walk up the scaffolding ladder up to level 8 at least twice a day. i sooOOoo need to burn my fat aka love before my wedding day.

i started my day with going to site and see the progress of work that has been done. I'm kinda lost at the moment because last week i didn't go to the site at all because i'm having the holiday mood but now i have to step it up because my visiting lecturer is coming soon so i need to be on top of my game. cewah...poyo jak lebih (mind my language semenanjung+sarawak). At least la tauk what's going on. Then after asar, i went to the site again and this time i get to see the retention at one of the prestressing beam at level 8. There was some technical difficulties so they have to release the strand. i'm not gonna tell u much about it because it's going to be in my report =) if mok tauk..baca report klak aa..

Now i'm just waiting for my hubby to come back from work so that we can skype-ing. i miss u so so much syg. Going to work today was hard but i managed to make it through...alhamdulillah...

b i love u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment