Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 1&2 in brunei =)

Updates for u love..



meet my grandson, ashraf and erika (left)




erika was wearing mommy's tudung coz it was drizzling after our dinner at some seafood area. yes love..seafood again..hahhah..no more craving for chinese seafood after this is kl. yeay!




aisyah (ehem..my granddaughter), me, mommy and erika




played congkak with mamak (nini/nenek) this afternoon. she beats me and i look like crap in the end..hahha




meet baby aydin (9 months old) . real name? malek aydin iskandar...panjang oo. btw bok bangun tdo. aydin is super sporting and sik mileh..super cute i tell u. mcm anak tibet pun ada juak..eheheh..he weighs 9.3 kg and erika is around 10+kg...apuuu




nok bulat ya is my niece as well, nasya. Her name is taken from nasya aziz becoz my cousin minat nya gilak2. hahah...as you can see, mamak is looking happy beating me in congkak. -_-




cute ooo





another photo of aydin =)


i'm actually confuse with the pronunciation of his name because some call him aidin, ayden, ayyydin. so i guess i'll just call him ayyydin coz that's how his name is spelled. mamak called him sekanda...lawak eh..hahha

i miss u love!

No comments:

Post a Comment