Friday, April 2, 2010

i am living in my worst nightmare

i'm trying my very best not to freak out but i think i am going HAYWIRE this weekend. i have a lot of work and everything is so important and i don't know which one is my top priority. Not to mention, my design project has finally begun and now there is so much on my plate, i don't know where to start. i need HELP!

Things to do:
highway mini project (CBR and AASHTO calculation by monday)
ALL the theory of structural design which includes slab, column and beam (discuss on sunday night)
i just can't simply copy the one in the book because i have to discuss it with my friend and i need to know what i'm talking about!
Mix design report (Monday!!!!)

As you can see, i need to do all of this in TWO DAYS! plus the bf is going out station next week and i can only see him this weekend before my final starts which is only in 1 week time.

Ya Allah, pls give me strength to carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment