Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i need to finish my work

I feel like running away from this place. Three more weeks left and i'm barely hanging on. During my past semesters, i'll finish all my work, assignment and projects before my final starts but now...my project hasn't even started and my final exams is next week. how can i not freak out?! i can't seem to focus on my work because i keep on freaking out which leads me to do a lot of stupid careless mistake in calculation and constructing sentences that doesn't make sense. i'm trying to take one step at a time but it seems impossible to finish the task when you're tempted doing the other task because all your friends keep talking about it NON STOP!

it's like the hot news at the moment. things like have you done this or i need to finish this or what is the answer for this and yadayada. Listening to all of that when you just woke up can really spoil your mood for the day. well, at least for me. it would be nice for someone to talk about the music or movies or fashion or whatever things that doesn't relate to CIVIL ENGINEERING. This is why i like to run away or be on my own when i'm stress.

another thing that annoys me like crazy is when people give me comments or statements like "wahhhhhhhh dahhhhh studyyyyyyyy" or "i don't know anything, i haven't study!!!"and the most common one that i get is " i just study a few hours before the exams".and yadayadayada
there's only one message i would like to give to all of  you, just shut your pie hole and keep it to yourself. i don't care if you study or not because that is your life but if you see me studying, that is my business. if you want me to think that you're smart for getting high marks even when you only study for an hour before the paper, just say so. i would be more than happy to give you all the praise that you need to boost your ego.
So please, i'm begging  you to shut up.

i don't have any particular person in mind when i'm typing  this post. it's just how i feel sometimes in my daily life. so if you feel offended, maybe you're the person i'm talking about....

No comments:

Post a Comment