Monday, August 1, 2011

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Today is the first day of ramadhan as well as my first day at my new job. I am now working at a constructuon company called al-ambia. Don't be fooled by the name because it is fully own by chinese. What I can say about my work is I'm enjoying every moment of it. My designation for this company is neither a designer nor an engineer..instead it's a scheduler also known as planning engineer jr.

Who would have thought that out of 53 students in my class, I would be the one practising what we learn in Ir. salihuddin's class of construction management and FINANCE! I deal with ghantt chart, CPM and of course MICROSOFT PROJECT. I have been reading the manual this whole day and by the end of today I was given a tender to be submitted in two weeks time. My cute ala korean character collegue will be teaching me on how to do it and i am excited to learn! I finally feel like my career is taking off in the right direction now...

It's already 11.38pm so i guess i better go to bed now coz tomorrow is another learning day for me...yeaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment