Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bliss

I am blogging from the toilet because that is the only free time I have nowadays.

I can't believe that I have been working for almost two months. All I can say is I'm loving every minute of it. I have always wanted to be like alia(proud duck's cousin) because she is very passionate with her job(i read her blog that's how i know) and I pray that some day I'll be like that too when I was in Uni. Well I guess my dream came true cause I love the roller coaster ride of my job.

Yes some people complain that I work for long hours and the jam that I have to go through twice a day but it's worth it.

In 10 more days, i'll be moving in to my new house!!!!!!! I'm excited that i'm gonna have a couch to seat and watching tv at the same time. Coz now I sleep, eat and watch movies using my phone on my mattress! Sad isn't it?

Btw the bf is working in brunei so I guess i'll work this weekend coz there's ntg much to do...


Okay my poop is done...

tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment