Friday, September 23, 2011

THE SILENCE

If only bf is here tonight...

I would be excited on going back
I wouldn't dread about my lonely weekend
I would drive as fast as I can to reach home
I would rush to take a shower and be ready in 15 mins for our date tonight

But he's not here
And I have the view of a wardrobe wreck and a small lawn that hasn't been mowed for at least a month.

This my life exactly two months before my wedding. Single life is boring when u don't have family or friends around you. I guess this is the silent before the big MESS i'm gonna get myself into. I'll just pamper myself this weekend. Perhaps going for a massage or spa....that would be nice but that also means $$$$ or maybe i can just do a little grooming to myself. my face is full of bushes. I can't even bear looking at myself in the mirror.

The MESS will start next week coz

*drum roll please*

I WILL BE MOVING TO MY NEW HOUSE NEXT SATURDAY! And the best thing is I won't be working! So I can clean and make it homeyyyyy!

Things to buy:
glass and floor cleaner
mop, broom, toilet brush, dust pan
candle
bed and wardrobe (for this i'll have to wait for the dearest to come back from brunei)
oh and window treatment!

The following MESS would be......my graduation and my parents+ika are coming and they would be staying with me! A lot of shopping will be done when they're here...woohooo


FINAL MESS WOULD BE THE WEDDING
I would be flying back for only 3 days to do the last minute preparation...oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment