Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dont slap ur kid for being naughty

I just witness a mother who slaps her own son for being 'naughty'. She looks like in mid 30's and i can say that her son is around 5. I feel like punching the mother who btw sits next to us. I mean use ur fucking brain. He's 5 for god sake. U cant expect him to sit quietly for 45 mins! It's so fucking stupid for you to even think that THAT will happen. U shud have give him smth to be occupied and only then he wont find smth else to amuse him.

I hate how she put the ointment in his mouth! And how she cut the sweets to half and force it to his mouth!

X guna jadi ibu..instead of getting pahala, u get dosa. Nauzubillahiminzalik....insyaAllah i wont treat my children like that. I feel sorry for the kid.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment