Friday, January 6, 2012

random =P

It's been a while since I last blog using a PC. I miss the feeling of typing every word on a real keyboard.

Husband is at the office, sitting for a test(for work) and i'm being a lazy ass wife at home. The house is still not clean. I haven't start with my cooking yet and it's already 11.16am! Such a lazy bum today. I've been learning thousand year by christina perri this morning. Will post a video of husband+me playing this song when we have time to record the song.

I love being married! At times it can be difficult but time will help you overcome the problems. Whenever I feel sad or lose control, I'll just pray to Allah for guidance and patience. So far so good =)

I love that we've changed so much as a couple. I thank you Allah for giving me hidayah for this change. That book that I bought in mph has truly changed my life and i never regret covering myself from then on. Life is more peaceful.

I can sense wonderful things to come in the future and I will insyaAllah be a better muslim, wife, daughter, worker and of course a friend.

I have got to be THE luckiest girl on earth to be married to such a sweetheart and he is uh-mazinggg. He helped me with the house work when i'm cooking. He'll take turn to cook when i'm tired and the one thing that i appreciate the most is he never complain on my working hours. Thank you syg for being understanding =)

off to being a wife!
daaaa~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment