Thursday, March 18, 2010

my mojo is back=)

i was supposed to do my assignment on microsoft project but i ended up watching 2 movies. dang. it's okay..i'll do it after my subuh prayer. insyaAllah..

update on my internship...
i'll be working in design, construction, completion and commissioning of proposed headquarters building (SEB HQ) for sarawak energy berhad at isthmus island, kuching(yes it is in kuching). Basically, all i do is observe at the site. i hope i can learn a lot from here, give a little sense to me on what i study in class.

the good news: i'll be working on a mega project under a renowned company
the bad news: i'll be working on saturday too, from 8 to 5pm!

at the moment, i've been a little stress out with work and i'm not doing too good in my studies. As a matter of fact, i'm so worried til i don't dare to face it. i rather ignore my feelings by going out or watching movies. butttttt.....not to worry because i just got my mojo back and i hope everything goes well from now on. well, i don't expect that it is going to be an easy ride but at least, i hope i'll survive this semester and get a descend pointer. insyaAllah

nite peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment