Saturday, May 1, 2010

its 12 am and i'm still awake, amazing~~

I've managed to survive the first week of my industrial training. Well, so far it's been good and i'm always excited to go to work on the next day! Most people were surprised to see how happy i was with my work. They expect me to complain and be dreadful..haha..i've proved u wrong! but i can't blame them anyway, seeing my background and the way i am. I'm so grateful to be able to work in this project because of so many reasons. i can't really think properly now because it's almost 11.30pm and my normal bedtime is about 10 so just bear my my horrendous sentences. i'll simplify it below.

I like to work because:
i) The people are friendly
ii) i'm the only trainee and also the only girl working on site, therefore people are nice with me=) yesterday, one of the indon worker even gave me a drink(can drink ok) but of course i read bismillah like hundredss time..
iii) i have to 2 supervisor and they are elyta(QA/QC) and jason (sr. site engineer).
iv) there's is always something to look forward
v) next monday, i'm gonna have a partner which means there's gonna be another trainee =)
vi) it's labour day so today i don't have to go to work =D

Things i've learned so far:
Monday: Prestressed Beam(uber cool procedure), went up to level 6 using the scaffolding staircase! scary shit i tell u but now i'm getting used to it tp still scary ok everytime sampei level 4!

Tuesday: i seriously can't remember what i did on this day

Wednesday: Concreting the slab for level 6.  Super cool! they pump the concrete using the elephant pump from the truck mixer which is at the ground level! Then they distribute the concrete using RV-10.

Thursday: Check the verticality of structure

Friday: Coring. To support the Tie beam which is attached to the tower crane because they want to add 8 more mast to the tower crane therefore it is not free standing anymore. Plus, today i went up to level 7. There is only formwork(x sure spelling..haha) basically it's the mould to make the slab(floor) and reinforcement bar. The formwork is supported by the scaffolding below. It doest even have a proper way to go to that level. All the indons and even the engineers were laughing at me with the way i cross the scaffolding to that level. i used my ass..mcm biak umur 3 thn eh. Serious shit cuak gila babi..i'll try to take some photo and upload it here...

On this coming monday, we're gonna check the verticality of the lift wall and something that has to do with the lift.


bah enough of me blabing..i have pic to put tp not today..i'm just too tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment