Monday, November 8, 2010

Exam mode is ON!

Today was the first paper and alhamdulillah i did ok, i think. i was praying hard moments before entering the exam hall coz i was physically shaking while waiting to go inside. i can see everyone was trying hard to memorize facts and formula and all i can do is look at them. When i look at my notes, it all look blablablabala so i decided to chuck it in my beg and just pray.

Miracles do happen coz as i step inside the hall, all the jitters just stop and i just smile calmly to everyone and pray hard some more before i start the paper. For the first time, i did not get panic attack sitting finance paper. I hope the same thing happen to me tomorrow for bridge design paper!InsyaAllah..

Yesterday i finally found my fashion icon for someone who is all covered and that is none other than hana tajima! i am ubersuperduper happy when my roomie told me about her. I don't really have the same taste as her but at least i have someone that can inspire me =)

i'm super broke...AGAIN!

that's all from me for now...oh yea..the bf is in singapore for a few days..i miss him like til tit bits..

No comments:

Post a Comment