Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Never give up even if the world is falling upon u

i can't wait for tomorrow! This whole nightmare will be over...at least for now. I have 3 papers in 2 days and the crap thing is today, the econ's paper is going to be at 5-7pm. and tomorow the super friggin hard paper which is none other than design is gonna be at 8.30AM! and i only have half an hour in between before my next paper,  traffic engineering.

ok..calm down...stop panting...everything's gonna be fine...

I am so grateful for having 5-times-a-day prayer because in that moment, everything around me just stop for a while. I'll stop my head from thinking about the formula, facts and what not. It's like being in a capsule for 5 minutes. It never fails to freshen up my mind, soul and not forgetting body (bontot ku skt, tgn ku lemah due to the long hours of writing last minute notes).

If u have doubts and worries, try praying. It worked for me so it might work for u too =) InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment