Monday, November 29, 2010

Update: Part 1

i've been M.I.A lately and the bf has been asking for my update..

As you can see, we barely see each other nowadays due to our hectic schedule. Him=work+frens+sleep+more work and Me= driver+babysitter+wedding+HIGH food consumption(i know u're not gonna like this..ahhah)+shopping assistant.


So he uses my blog to get updates from me. Sorry syg for not replying your texts, u know i suck at that but you know i think of you the whole time. Even if i don't, people around me will find a way for me to think about u. (get back to me if you don't get this part)..hihi..

okay enough of that..let's start with my update. It's all going to be in pictures coz i'm too lazy to type it out and it is way more  fun looking at pictures rather than reading my rantings.


sending my favourite person back to kch

Another favourite person went back!

This is how we show our affection =)

i guess this is the first part of my update. i don't have any photos on the weddings and family so i'll put that in the second part.

Off to shower then meeting for my project. Omg i'm so nervous! i hope no one kill me for putting my project on hold for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment