Friday, October 28, 2011

Home sweet home

Testing2...

I just downloaded this apps called blogger droid to enable me blogging through my phone coz it's more convenient and i can update you regularly on the wedding stuff. It's 1.44am and i'm about to go to sleep. Am so tired but pumped all at the same time.

I honestly think that my wedding would be beautiful! Tomorrow morning, i'm going to pick my wedding cake and from the sound of it, this person is superb..we'll see how it goes tomorrow. After that, i'm going to shop for a new mattress for my bed then later on i'll be visiting my grandma in batu kawah :)) i'm sooooo happy that she didnt break her promise and she's coming to my wedding..insyaAllah...in fact mummy just told me that she'll be the one whose going to make the air mandi bunga for my wedding. How awesome is that! By the way that woman is already 90! So i'll be so honoured for this opportunity.

After meeting her, i'm going straight to sepul's place for dinner and discuss further for his side of reception. Around 9.30 pm, we'll be having a meeting between my parents and his to finalize everything.

Off to bed peeps. I'm sooooo excited.......oh la la

No comments:

Post a Comment