Saturday, October 29, 2011

this is a crazy world

Assalmualaikum wbt.

Alhamdulillah..today i survived the crazy storm aka wedding hecticness. Well I have to thank my dear friend for helping me to be sane. I love u kawan!

The first thing I did today was designing the wedding cake. One word ro describe my cake would be elegant. It's going to be a 3 tier cake. With roses in different shades of pic covering alternate sides on the two cakes on top and the bottom cake will have lace and flowers sketching. What i love abt this cake is the details that is going to be put into it. Honestly...i know that my cake would too pretry to eat. I would be forever thankful to mummy for giving me my dream cake.

Next in line was meeting my grandma. I love spending time with her and listening to her stories. She was upset that now i'm working in kl..haha

Then came the fitting for the reception dresses. It was soooo hectic. I was trying as hard as I can to not be rude to anyone. All i wanna say is...i want to pick my own dress coz it's my wedding.

Break down n cry with pritti..

Finally meet the parents session started and it all went fine.

Am sooo tired now. I feel like i can sleep while typing thid post...



Niteee

No comments:

Post a Comment