Monday, October 31, 2011

Money

That is the one thing that can stress me out in a split second. When u're living alone, money is crucial in order to survive. So when some parties only think about themselves, THAT is just so fucked up.

Life at the moment is survivable for me. Although the rental of this house takes a a quarter of my pay, the food is cheap coz now i cooked my own food and the petrol is cheaper coz the distance to the office is shorter plus i'm staying with my collegue so it's a plus2. But soon things will change coz i'll be staying with the fiance and i just knew that he is not to keen on the idea of carpooling. That is pretty much sucks for me coz carpooling saves a lot in my $$$. Plus my collegue is planning to stay with her sister, meaning that i'll be driving alone in the jam.

I'm gonna miss having someone who will cook on alternate days with me. Oh boy...i'm already missing someone who is actually cooking in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment