Monday, December 12, 2011

Random updates

Last weekend was not as bad as i thought it would be. It turns out to be fun! Don't get me wrong dear, i still miss u!

On friday, I went to the gym next to my office. It was awesome. I had a free one week tria and on my first day i have a personal trainer and he pushed me to work hard and i like it. I still can't believed that i can do 3 sets of 30 sec planks. Normally i can only last 10 secs and only for two sets.

Because of that i motivates myself to go extra mile and i did 5 laps of swimming all by myself! Amazingggg...

I'm gonna try to do 5 sets of plank and 7 laps of swimming tomorrow. i am soooo pumped! Cant wait to work out with my husband!

Btw the pool is not that bad mcm what i thought mlm ya...so i wont feel gelik whatsoever swimming in the pool.

..........

Ira is in town at the moment. $$$ is flying out of my pocket coz i cant resist buying cheap clothes and house stuff in kl. I'm gonna see her again before she leaves to NZ.

Jamie sleptover last weeked and it was awesome. Updated each other with tonnes of stuff. I'm glad we did that. Next sat is going to be her birthday partyyyy~~~

Okay i guess this ia enough for my random update.


Btw working life is greattt as for now...

I cant wait to see u in a few more day. I love u husband!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment