Monday, December 5, 2011

Wedding: Part 2

Cont

After the akad nikah, we didnt see each other til the next day. That night was majlis berlulut. I wore 3 types of costume; indian, balqis and egypt. I wasnt feeling well that night. I took my medicine with an empty stomach so i went overdose that night. My head was spinning and I couldnt stand still. My body and even teeth were shaking. I was miserable that night.

The show must go on...i keep on saying that. Family were annoying that night. They keep on asking how much does my wedding cost and so forth. I feel like choking them to death. I mean c'mon...i am NOT going to tell everyone how much is this or that cost. I am not YOU. I found out the ugly truth abt them. Now i like to refer them as piranha.

I was pushing myself that night. I survived because i had a great team of ppl surrounding me. The make up team was amazing! The photograpers were understanding and they helped me to improvise with my pose. They know that i couldnt stand for so long so they asked me to sit and lay on the sofa. In the end...the photos still look amazing! Cant wait to see the result!

26.11.11 ( Reception - Arabic theme)
Alhamdulillah make up was on time and everything went smoothly except when we arrived there. Piranha was being piranha and i was so mad coz we were under the scorching sun. Why cant they wait til we got into the house!

I was feeling much much better that day. It felt great to have a support from husband :)) My clothes+accesories that day weigh more than 5kg! No kidding. It was soooooo heavy. Honestly it look more like indian than arabic. I was supposed to wear another veil but we couldnt find it so i had to wear the fully embroid veil but it felt good coz this is once in a lifetime opportunity to wear such a grand garment.

-Random-
I love my second house and my new family. Mama(trying~) is super cool. Papa is chatty now :) First task were lamb chop and mine was nyaman...yeaaa

We did photoshoot soon after for the video montage for the reception the next day.

Off for lunch...

Stay tune for the final part and wedding photos :))

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment