Monday, December 5, 2011

Wedding: Part 1

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Alhamdulillah...now i have officially become mrs. Saifuliwan ezzedin and i can say that he is THE ONE!

A lot of things happened behind-the-scene. Some i know and some that is hidden from me. But overall my wedding was perfect eventhough i'm sick most of the time. Let me give u a glimpse on what's going on...









I've been super sick 2 weeks before my wedding day. On that day itself i have 11 ulser on my tongue, 1 on my tonsil, 2 on my lips. I literally couldnt bear swallowing my on sliva coz it was super painfull!

It was so hard for me to recover coz i barely have enough rest. So much to do in so little time. I made a promise to myself that i wont be a bridezilla and will only be a happy bride and alhamdulillah i'm happy most of the time.

On the day of my akad nikah, i couldnt bear the coughing anymore. I asked daddy to bring me to the doctor. So the pic above shows that i was given a neb to clear my airway and relieve my asthma and the i was given an injection for my coughing. I ate like more than 10 pills that morning. So after that i was feeling a bit dizzy.

Then the make up artist came 2 n a half hour late. He was supposed to do my make up at 11 but instead he came at 1.30pm! Plus i was told earlier to leave the house at 2.15pm coz the ceremony will start at 2.30pm! My phone couldnt stop ringing and i tried to keep my cool. When the make up is done...we found out that my inner wasnt with me! At that point I FREAKED OUT! I STARTED TO SCREAM AND YELL AND I WANTED TO CRY! I saw the the jam outside my brother's house(btw i did my make up at my bro's hse and not my house) and it's impossible to be there on time!

Ira and cheryl went back to the house to get my inner. So i started doing my hair and wore my selendang. Half an hour later, they were back with my inner and i got ready in 10 mins!

Cheryl was driving like mad in the crazy traffic. They were a point where we rolled down the window and and we (ira&I) put our head outside and ask ppl to give way. In 5 mins we arrived.

I tried to keep my composure and i was walking super fast to my hse. Then the ceremony starts. I managed to hold my tears!!!!! I only cry when my dad read the paper on giving me to sepul. I held ira's hand so tightly and then when sepul did the akad, i was actually smiling. But that didnt last long coz i broke into tears when i hug my mommy. I felt like i'm not a child anymore and i'm gonna be away with my husband from now. I cryyy and i dont care abt my make up anymore. Then my stupid cousin from my dad's side said 'udah gik org lain gk salam'. I honestly feel like slapping her. C'mon that is a mother daughter moment and she said that. Bodo ka apa?! I cant wait for her daughters to get married and i will be the one who said that when the time comes.


There's more to come...

Stay tune for part 2!

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment: