Saturday, March 10, 2012

At the in laws

Update for day 2

Planned to wake up late failed coz i woke up around 9ish and straight i felt hype. Tried calling cheryl, no anwer. Mira was working n then called misrul and he answered! So off we went to our former site. He picked me up btw but yes i've asked permission frm husband like 2 days ago. We went ther frm 11 til 1 ish. It was beautifulllll and enormous! I just hope that my new office is going to look smth like that.

Then he send me off to my in law. I went out with them most of the day. First i accompanied mama to send ul and aiman to violen class. Then we went back and i felt sooooooo boring in the room. I know mama wanted to take a nap so that's why i was left bored at home. My phone was low bat so i couldnt go online!

Then we went out again to pick ul and aiman n then we went straight to swee kangggg. There were heapsss of ppl. Am glad i din run over anybody. At night, i attended a wedding, nek usu on papa side.

Now it's 12.44am and i am sooo tired. Naniteeee


I miss u!!!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment