Friday, March 9, 2012

Sorg di thai, sorang d kch=perfecto

Assalamualaikum wbt.

I'm in kch at last. It feels sooooo goood to be at home! I suddenly feel 'rich' coz i see more than 1 car at my car porch n my room feels hugeeee plus i sleep with AC tonight! Like how i always do when i grew up.

This small gestures made me soo humble and greatful for everything i have. I have to be the luckiest girl on earth. Awesome parents, cool siblings, a nice homey home and my cat is still here :) feels like bringing him to kl but the apartment dont allow pets :((( plus it will die within a week coz i'm hardly at home...haih..

Anywhoos...tomorrow am going to mummy num 2 house...weehooo...

Syg i feel so single here at home since u only slept here once. I'm glad that i'm here instead of kl. Would have been crying right now if i'm at kl.

I love u b...

Stay tune...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment