Monday, March 12, 2012

It's so hard to say goodbye

Tears are pouring down as i type this. I'm in the taxi from lcct to my house. I miss my mommy so much. I'm quite satified though coz i spend my time the whole day with her. I woke up at 8am with a heavy heart and i went down staits and i saw mummy os already in the kitchen. We talk non stop til 2pm. She made me my fav fish whoch is ikan puput bakar, sotong curry and wehad leftover bubur pedas and my fav thing frm miri kasam udang!

After cleaning the kitchen, i had my shower and did my prayers as well as packing. Then we watched a boring show on tv n talk some more til 4.30 where we had to leave to airport.

I kept on saying that i dont want to go back n mommy did say 'kan best mun ko keja ctok' and i was like waaaa. When we were late to the airport i told daddy that i 'm not worried if i miss the plane coz u can always buy me aticket the next day and i get to spend another day here. Trust me i'm x joking. Was hoping that i'll miss the plane.

Now i need to go back to reality n i'm going back to an empty apartment and i'll be working tomorrow.

Ya allah tabahkan lah hatiku ini ya Allah.


Good news is my family is coming over next month and so does the inlaw. Think positive. InsyaAllah.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment