Thursday, August 9, 2012

31 weeks

Wah lmk dh x update blog tok...

Alhamdulillah..so far puasa ok. I only break fast twice during the first week o ramadhan. My tummy wasn't used to it so sakit peruttttt jak. But now alhamdulillah, things are going smoothly so far.

I have a new DIY project coming up. I'm revamping my shawls. Nowadays, the shops are selling tudung at sky rocket price so i was thinking that might as well i just give it a try and do myself. I'll be buying some laces as well to do some patches. I am sooo excited! Wish me luckkkk

Update on my cupcake and being preggie:

My stretch mark is going haywire. It's creeping across my tummy, waist, thigh, boobies and even behind my knee. I get so frustrated whenever i see this. I wonder will I ever be beautiful after giving birth. Next issue is on sleep. My back, tummy and pelvic area hurts whenever i try to sleep. It is soooo hard to change from one side to one side! I will feel semput everytime i make this transition! Especially when i was lying flat on my bed. This transition needs to be in slow mode or else u feel like i will break my bones.

Now the baby part!
She is awesome awesome awesome. Moves rapidly inside my tummy and that made me feel good coz i know she's doing fine inside my tummy. Seems interested with my job coz everytime there is a discusion, she'll placed herself towards the surface of my tummy. As if she's listening too!

Last night before i sleep, she was acting up and giving me discomfort. Rupa2nya i forgot to read biography rasullulah to her! While reading the book, she moves again but this time it doesnt hurt. Instead, she seems interested. So after two pages (i was tired), we both fell asleep..

9 weeks to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment