Thursday, August 16, 2012

;(

I felt a sense of calmness after washing the toilet all by myself. It felt like a huge achievement because i did everything on my own without having to ask for help. Though the level of cleanliness is only satisfactory, i'm still proud of it.

Whenever i see things that are messy, it can trigger a bad aura inside me and if i wasn't in a good mood, that thing can just make me go berzerk. Even the smallest thing like seeing dirty sink can just make me go WTF!! So what i'll do is i'll just straight clean the things that need to be cleaned.

Today is just another bad day for me. Work sucks coz it's boring now. I'm thinking of going to consultancy so that i can learn back my design. Though the pay will be the same like now but at least i get to brush up my 'engineering' background. Developer is smth that i would like to do later but the pay is very attempting. As for oil and gas, i dont really favour much coz i know ntg abt it. The only thing that interest me is the pay and maybe the challenge ahead of me if i go in this line.

On pregnancy update:

I have been having gastric and heart burn everyday since monday. Up until now i have not fasted for four days. My back pain is a bit bearable since i have been sleeping on a foam mattress. Baby is growing bigger and bigger and moving very active in my belly.

There are a few things that bothers me at the moment but i dont know how to spell it out. All i can say is i'm hurt mentally and physically. At times like this, i really would like to remind myself how grateful i should be because there are many people out there whose not as fortunate as me. Only Allah knows what is in my heart.

I'm gonna private my blog soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment