Monday, August 13, 2012

Life

I hate nagging. It makes me feel like i'm my mom. When i was young, i hate it when my mom nags and after some time i learnt her ways with things and i have become accustom to it. Hence, when i see things that is not in their original place, i will nag.

I feel sorry for ze husband having the kind of wife that always nag. And having a kid later on, it will be messy and honestly i don't know how i'm gonna cope up with cleaning all the mess.

On other story, i have been coming to work late for the past few weeks. I have no desire to go to work. My mind is always elsewhere when i'm at the office. I dont get the satisfaction that i used to feel before. At the moment, i'm working on a tender for the new branch for MMU. Although it's a tough tender, i dont have the drive to do my work. All think or care about is becoming a mom and having to spend time at home with my daughter. I even think about quitting my job and find a job that is more flexible. I miss doong charity work. I miss working late for an event. I miss being passionate about something. Now my life is just -___-

Sad isn't it? Well this is one of the phase in my journey...

Btw i'm just 24...

No comments:

Post a Comment