Friday, November 9, 2012

Slowly getting rid of post patrum blues

Ola..
I'm in kch and i'm so happy coz husband just arrived yesterday. We'll be here til this coming saturday. The not-so-awesome part is i'm having a fever this past few days so i hope i'll be okay by today.

I love waking up next to my beautiful baby and the love of my life. I feel so blessed!


Update on our new home
I feel so greatful Alhamdulillah. At first, we have to KIV on the kitchen cabinet, wiring, decoration and buying d furniture since the stamp duty and legal fees already cost us 10 grand! But things have changed thanx to a certain someone and i feel so blessed!


So as soon as i get back...we'll be shopping for the home stuff!!! I need to start my budget and hopefully i'll be spending less than what i have so that i have some savings for our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment