Sunday, November 11, 2012

Started with angst but ended with excitement

Lom panas gk burit aku duduk di katil tok, ak dh rs mok chow! I hate being here. Call it post patrum blues or leftover hormon or confused hormon or whatever but i hate being here simply because it's not hygienic.

I do not like it when they let the cats roaming around the house. The fur is everywhere and they expect that i'm okay with them putting my precious baby on the sofa/bed without a nappy on it? Hell no!

I have nothing to do at this house so i have all the time to do my observation about the house so i know exactly what i'm talking about. Stuffs are everywhere. One time, i saw a banana skin on the sofa.

Suddenly i think about how am i going to survive having two families comibg over in december plus i'm going to move in to my new place andddd i'm having a baby. Oh god! Thinking of it makes me want to kill myself.

1. I feel like a non stop working maid whenever i have them around. I want my apartment to be neat and tidy all the time or else i go balistic. Therefore, i will always be in d kitchen cleaning the non stop mugs and plates. My house will look like a haunted house by d end of the day. And i'll be sleeping after midnight coz only then the washing will stop.

2. My mom is a shopaholic. Thus, we spend a lot of cash on unnecessary item that we'll prob only use once or twice a year.

3. She wants things to be in her way and as i said earlier on, i'll be moving into the new house and i would really appreciate it if things are placed according to how we want.

*update*
I've just discussed with the husband and we decided to pimp our apartment in 3 weeks time. And hopefully most of the work will be done before everyone arrives.

Things to do:
Wiring+plaster ceiling
Paint
Kitchen cabinet
Sofa
Dining table
Clothes dryer

Hmmm..this post ended with a positive vibe. All thanx to my dear husband

No comments:

Post a Comment