Sunday, September 5, 2010

break fast at the in laws =)

Alhamdulillah...

Today i had my break fast at the bf's house. The food was good as usual and of course the ambience is very welcoming. I can say that everyone misses the bf and feel quite empty on this raya. They kept on saying thing like "boh nangis fina, oo tedah nya jauh" and i'll be pretending like i'm crying. The whole process of cooking, setting up the dinner and during the dinner was a lot of fun. Everyone was so cool and laid back and i compared with our feast on the day before, the mood was bad becoz people are being so nagging! It's a different story at his house, we just make jokes throughout the night and it made me feel like i'm not an outsider. I loveeeee my in laws =)

I'm gonna be a NERD in kch for the first time! I'm going to the state library to get some books and get my assignment going. hopefully i can learn something tomorrow.

i miss u syg! sik sabar mok balit kl and c u at the airport! mek sik sabar mok hunt for my present!!!!! it got me excited til 4.30am! i love u syg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment