Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm full of remorse =(

i feel like a failure...

the bf is mad at me coz i came back late. we're thousand miles away and it's really hard to communicate. my tears just couldn't stop falling right now and i really don't know what to do. i know it's my fault but i have no other choice. i'm running out of time to buy the stuff for my family and the things are not at one place. The cheapest place is only open at 10pm so what can i do. Should i buy the expensive one and ended up with not enough money to buy everything else or should i go to the cheaper place? Tell me what to do.

What done is done so let's just pray that he'll cool down and at least have the decency to understand what i'm going through. i'm tired and tomorrow is going to be a long day.

People say that it's very important to be honest with each other in a relationship but everytime i'm telling the truth and try to be honest, i feel like i'm trapping myself.

Being in long distance relationship is hard core. is it going to be easier in marriage?? Pls do tell me coz i really have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment