Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It might turn a new leaf

We just had a talk on performing umrah after i finish my degree. Let's just hope nya jadi. insyaAllah..

I am sooooOOOooo going to miss this moment where the 3 of us (mom, dad n I) ate piostachio and talk for hours about their childhood. I can say that my parents is one of the best couples in the world and I respect their compassion, loyalty and patience towards each other. Despite of the lack of affection they try to potray, deep down inside we all know we love each other. (ayat tok mcm pelik tp what the heck)

The preparation for the open house on friday is gonna start tomorrow. I am super excited about it because i am going to make laksa sarawak for 30 ppl. I've never cook that much. If u wanna taste it, come to my house after sembahyang jumaat til 6pm =) Everyone is welcome tp mun datang aher sik sure lah msh ada ka sik. I've been a bit blueee this raya since the bf is not here plus the loss on my loved once but hopefully the mood is going to change if my laksa is successful. amin

ps: as u can see, i haven't upload any raya photo of me in fb or blog. It's simply because i did not take much. I'm just sad and blueeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment