Monday, August 30, 2010

A very weird dream

i had the weirdest dream, it's engineering related. I was in a building that is still in construction and i was with this 2 fellow. Both are guys and both are idiots, they're some sort of my superiors. There were some problems at the site and we were all in a huge mess and this 2 fellow make bad decisions one after another. What i can remember is the first guy went to the upper flow and threw some box to the lower floor to support some of the members of the building. He did that because the other guy removed some of the supporting steel frame at the upper floor and the stupid thing was he tried to remove an I beam with his force. like i said just now, it was a WEIRD DREAM. There i was yelling at them to stop doing all of that because the building might collapse. Earlier on, there were a lot of 12m steel I beam collapse due to the improper connection or something.

Finally they came to me and both were scared like hell and suddenly we can feel the building is imbalance. At first i was screaming at both of them for being stupid and then i decided to evacuate from the building before it collapse. Then i went to my mistress home to get some clothes change (YES I'M A DUDE IN THIS DREAM!) and went straight back home to meet my wife and have dinner with her family. During the dinner, there were a large KABOOOMMMM and the story went to the news. I got a text from those idiots saying that they should take the blame for everything because i'm still young and new to this field and there's more that i can achieve.

if they are so experienced, why are they so dumb?

No comments:

Post a Comment