Sunday, August 15, 2010

douche on the net

i'm done with my first paper and as usual, i have the insecurity inside me whether i did well or not.

anywhooss...i checked my email and i got a few msgs from the people of this certain website. there was a long story on why i joined the website. The thing is these people text me and tell me how interesting my profile is and they want to get to know me and stuff but all i have on my profile is my fake name and there's ntg else. oh yea..my fake age and location but that's it. so what is so interesting about my profile? what i'm trying to say here is be careful on the infomation that you're going to give to the strangers on the net. i find so many of my peers are giving their numbers or even their address to the people that they barely know. i mean c'monnn..are you THAT DESPERATE??

This is some of the abstract

2010 Jul 22 21:59
hey there. i'm just wondering. how do u find my profile to be so cute? because i have nothing on my profile except for my name. care to explain?


2010 Jul 24 07:49
Thanks for your mail, am glad to hear from you.it will very nice we to start communicating and know what our heavenly father have for us in future for his glory. I will like you to introduce yourself to me and your email address so we can chat with you online through yahoo messenger. I will like this to based in truth and fear of God, may you be blessed. I'm a new person in this site but i know here are so many good things God have special for us in future . Please tell me more about yourself ?, I will do the same , you sound so great in your profile I'm interesting. feel free to email me xxxxxx@yahoo.com , you can also drop your email address, I hope to hear from you soon. God bless and have a nice day. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment