Thursday, August 26, 2010

sleepy sleepy me

i felt tired the moment i wake up. i feel tired all the time and i get tired easily nowadays. is this the signs of me aging??OH NO!

today i slept most of the time in class and i think my economy lecturer knows me very well by now. the student that always sleep in class. it's not like i purposely sleep during her lecture. i just couldn't stand the long hours listening. i thought i was bad enough when i slept 1 hour and 40 mins in my two hours traffic analysis lecture. rupa2nya...today was even worst. i felt sleepy after 8 bloody minutes listening to the lecture. dah lah i dtg half an hour late as usual. yarabiiiiiii...i can sleep even when i din lean on the chair. i can just be static sitting in the FIRST ROW! once in a while i'll wake up and try to listen but a few seconds later i'll be in my dreamland again.

suddenly she gave us a quiz becoz she sees many of us are either sleeping or doing some other work (mind you, we are civil engineering studenst so this is something that u can expect to happen when we go to economy class). buttttt miraculously i can anwer all of the questions. i did get some help from mira for the last part and guess what? she sleeps tooo in the class, well she was sitting next to me. we were being so jolly happy and everyone else copied our answer sheet. well the lecturer didn't mind cause she just wanted us to wake up from our sleep.

i miss the bf like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. last time i ALWAYS fall asleep in class. than my fren asked me to drink some kacip fatimah juice bought in 7eleven. nang sik perlu tido 24 jam eh. mebe u shud try. works for a sleep lover like me!!

    ReplyDelete