Monday, August 30, 2010

i just want to clear some things out

sometimes i'm full of angst and sometimes i'm full of love. i'm a very unpredictable person that can love you and hate you all at the same time. i may look cold to some people and they might think that i am unapproachable but once i get to know u, you'll know that i am exuberant and definitely LOUD. Through out my life, i've met all sorts of people. Some are loyal and can be trusted and some are full of shit. I'm grateful to Allah for everything that had happened to me in this life, be it whether good or bad. I know i complain a lot and you can read it from my blog but i usually update whenever i'm feeling bitter because i feel like i can express my feelings in my blog and there's no one to judge. Well i know there's someone out there reading my blog but stillll it's not like you can say anything..hahah..at least not anymore.

During my teenage years, i feel like i know everything. i feel like i've gone through a lot and there's nothing that can break me because i'm tough. Even if i'm not, i'll act like one. But now at the age of 22 and soon to be the wife of the fiance (insyaAllah), i know that i still have long way to go. There's still so many things to achieve in this life as well as the afterlife. I hope that i can be a good wife and a good mother to my children.

I know there's people out there whose trying to make my life miserable (u know who u are and i know u're reading my blog). My words may be unkind but i don't think i can take it back because i can never see you the same like before even if i want to. Things are different now and i hope you can respect that. It's better that we live in our separate life and i want you to be happy and i'll pray for your success in your future undertaking. I might smile or say hi to you if we meet at the street but if you ignore it, then i'll take it as it is. Always know that our memories will never be forgotten until the day I die. As for now, we have to live the path that we've chosen.

OK enough with the melodramatic moment...

off to watch merlin season 2 =)

i miss you syg. sik sbr mok skype-ing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment