Sunday, August 1, 2010

hatred moments

i feel like i'm never good enough for u. i know i have my tantrum but that doesn't mean that i don't love u. well, i hate that part about myself but i can't do anything about it. If there is anger management program, i would go. sometimes i feel like it's better for u to find someone else someone better than me. i know i always say that and it might come true, who knows. Just for the record, i would let u go if u can be happy with whoever that person is.

and to YOU
stop making me feel like an IDIOT. i am not your punching bag. if i lose my temper, trust me you will pray that u never know me. i will stranggle you with my bare hand. so stop calling or coming to me and treat me like a trash. the more i see your face the more i feel like kicking your tiny ass. so fuck off

No comments:

Post a Comment