Sunday, November 13, 2011

I want to be NAKED!

Good morning~~~~
It's 11 am and i'm still at home! I was dizzy this morning coz i slept at 4am last night due to the tummy issue.

I want to talk about what i did yesterday. I went to jln TAR with mila yesterday and it was awesomeeee..a quarter of my pay was swept away but it was an awesome bargain. And i am very satisfied with all my purchases. First stop was to find inner neck. It's the kind of anak tudung you can wear and it covers ur neck so if u want to wear tudung like siti or rosmah...u can wear that first and then the ridonculous expensive chiffon ala siti or rosmah on ur head.

So i bought two and guess from where i bought it! ARIANI! I'm lucking my own spit. That's what the future hubby said when i told him...hahha. For those of u who doesnt know abt that shop, it is one of the mosttttt expensive shop selling tudung. There was one that i saw yesterday that cost 1k! Gilaaaaa...but of course i opt for a cheaper one...duh~ it is expensive if u compare it to the stalls at jln tar but it is much more cheaper than maysaa. So that's why i bought two from there and another one at hajra.

Then i went out to look for hand socks and later on i caught my eyes on this beautifulllll shawl and the material was orgasmic which btw retailing at rm15 only but of course yours truly acting like x puas hati so in the end i got it at rm13!

Then we wanted to go to sogo but the bf arrived so we went to pavi instead. I look like crap i got there but i buat muka watever-i-want-to-shop and i enter shops like dkny, ck n etc. I'm like that...ppl were looking at me from head to toe but i just couldnt be bothered but it wasnt for my friend.

And then *drum roll*

I went to sephora coz my guts is telling that i should check it out and when i got there, i saw NAKED UD!!!!!!!! I straight away grab onto it and i can feel the beam of excitement shining on me. I swear i still cant believe it's in my house now..so of course the hubby bought for me! I know right...i'm so lucky to that kind of a guy who would buy me make up:))))

There's two more things in my wish list left..
TV+ASTRO!

Alhamdulillah!!!!!!Thank u Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment