Tuesday, November 8, 2011

sorry seems to be the hardest word

The bf is pissed after reading the previous post.

Well i can write whatever i want here. This is where i express what i'm feeling inside.

I hate how things are at the moment. 17 more days to go. I dont want to stop being my daddy's little girl. I would still want him to protect me from any guys that has been trying to mess around with me. I'll miss having random talk with mommy. Omg i'm crying while typing this. I'll miss spending time in my parents room...chatting, gossiping. I dont ever want to change that after i got married. I will always be my daddy's little girl.

I dont expect this post to be this way. I thought that i'll be full of angst but instead i'm crying...missing my dear parents. Things have changed so much over the years. In school, i'm known for not liking my parents especially my mom but during matrix..that fact have changed. We talk about everything and i know for a fact that she misses her sister (al-fatihah to arwah aunt salmah).

Okay love...i'm sorry...
I'm just too stressed and freaked out about living with someone for real. It scares the shit out of me. And i guess you're right. I wanted everything to be perfect but i guess nobody's perfect..i love u b. The reason why i wanna marry you is because i love you so much and I want to grow old and have kids with you di dunia n akhirat. I love you b...

No comments:

Post a Comment