Sunday, November 6, 2011

random post

Assalamualaikum wbt

Cleaning has always been my passion. No matter how tired i am when coming back from work, i will still do the cleaning. It gives a sense of joy and proud when it's sparkly clean. (btw this post is random and i swear it will bore u so u can proceed to the next blog)

I love my apartment because it's easy to clean and I feel contented with everything that i have.

I'm gonna play the dance floor later on...woot2...

I don't know whether I should invite her to the wedding. She was being a bitch to me TWICE before this so isn't it a dumb thing to do if I were to invite her to my wedding. One of my friends said that I should let bygones be bygones but i know that i will never be able to forgive and forget what she has done to me. The reason why I went away is because of her. I want to meet new ppl and new surrounding so alhamdullillah that's where i am right now.


Work life has been really good. Sometimes i feel like pinching myself whether i'm dreaming or not. I love my job and the ppl i'm working with.

I love the fact that i have friends that i can rely on no matter how far we are.

I remember watching one three hill when i was in high school and the opening for the new season was FIVE years later. It shows the different life they have since high school and now that they're working. At that time, i thought where i will be 5 yrs.

Life was crap before. So many drama on love life, friendship and family. There was a point when i feel suicidal. But things change when i go to matrix. New friends came into my life and they gave me so much joy. Life were full of drama in the beginning but it ended pretty awesome.

Then university life started and so did my love life.

I have to thank all the lecturers, staffs and my friends over there because THEY have shaped me and I see life in a new perspective. I remember the promise i made and i will come back to give a talk in 20 yrs from now. InsyaAllah...

Cinta has been great and i cant wait to be his wife in 18 more days! The house is ready for him to move in :)



No comments:

Post a Comment