Tuesday, November 8, 2011

working is awesome

It's only 10.25 am but so far the work is super awesome.

The PM just called the newbies to the photostate room and he explained to us thr important things that we should take note on the construction drawings. It was super awesome and i was tryong hard to be professional coz deep inside i can feel my face is glowing.

It's one of the best feeling ever for a 35 years experienced proj manager to teach us freshies on the basic things at side. Eg...what type of steel or concrete they actual use at site.

I told him i wanted to go to site soooooooo badly and he told us that he'll be bringing us this friday! Though he did comment on our clothing...fyi i'm wearing black skirts with wedge...hahaha

I lovee my job...

Ok done with my poop...hahahhahajha

Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment