Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Post patrum depression

Some days I feel ok some days i feel down. Most days are a mixture of both.
Today I forgot that it's my husband's birthday. I lost the track of time and I didn't wish him last night. This morning i look at his incoming watsapp and I saw his lil sis wish. Then i check the date, it says 25th. I was shocked coz i did plan smth but now it's no use since i wont have the time to do anything. When i wish him HB, he said 'ur the last person to wish me'. That broke my heart.

Last night was a bad night for me and to wake up to this? Last night, i have the thoughts of running away. I'm tired. I don't know whether all new mothers experience this. I do most of the things on my own.

This is sad...too sad...i think i might need help before i go into depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment