Saturday, October 6, 2012

Update :)

Lamak dh x update blog tok..so here it goes...

Bismillahirahmanirahim

At the moment i'm 39 weeks 5 days so soon i'm gonna hit 40 weeks and the baby is still safely tuck in my tummy.

Last friday, i had a slight fever, flu and cough so i did my check up just to make sure the baby is ok. That day, the doc decided to break my mucus plug. It was a bad experience for me and i will cry everytime i think back.

Anyway, i have a BIG news to say here..

Husband and I decided to buy our own apartment! We did scout a few apartments but we did not like it as much as we love our current apartment so we decided to buy one just on the upper level! Alhamdulillah, the price is under our budget and insyaAllah we can save a lot of money on the moving cost since we do not have to higher movers or trucks. Alhamdulillah...

Time's up!
Gonna watch a movie with my dear syg ;)

You are awesome and i love u A LOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment