Sunday, September 30, 2012

Maysaa clearance sale

I spend like crazyyy this two days. I'm the kind of person who is very hard to please especially with shopping BUT when I find bargains, I will make sure I get my butt there and buy it straight away.

First was the cotton on cardigan. I bought TWO for rm30!! And they have further discount 30% so i ended up paying rm21 only!! At that time i was contemplated to buy 2 long sleeve for only rm42 after the discount! Buttt i didn't. I keep on thinking for dayssss about the long sleeve shirt so i finally bought it yesterday at the curve but sadly the discount has ended so i have to pay for the promotional price only which is rm60 for 2 long sleeve ;(

Then came MAYSAA

Everyone of my friend would know how much I love wearing the Maysaa snood scarf coz i wear it ALL THE TIME. so this weekend they made a clearance sale! I didn't get to go yesterday since mummy is here so I went there today with syg after my weekly check up. I was praying hardddd that I won't deliver today coz this is my last chance to grab the cheap scarvesss. I'll post the pic of my haulsss and rrust me I'm really broke now.


But it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment