Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some day..

Husband just called and suddenly i just broke down. I couldn't hold my tears although i've promised him not to cry this time. I just can't bare not being able to contact him while his in the boat. It worries me! I'll be paranoid about the weather and a lot of other stuff. I'll have to keep reminding myself that he'll be back soon. A few more days and i'll be sleeping next to him again. I love it when he hugs me tightly when he sleeps. Okay enough being melodramatic..husband wants me to occupy myself and not be depressed while his gone so i will do my best to distract myself.

Things to do:
Prepare dinner
Put the folded clothes in the wardrobe
Iron tomorrow's work attire
Solat
Learn how to use the pump
Try to sleep early!

Well i wanted to blog about my wish list in the first place so this is what i want!

A new handbag and shades!! I might just drop by at fossils and see what they have. At least it's under my budget ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment