Monday, September 3, 2012

Petronas sucks!

Ya Allah

Sedih nya rs ati nektok. Husband just called and he said that he has just arrived at the platform!!! And now is 11.50!!! I was shocked! He was supposed to leave tomorrow coz his job was supposed to finish today.

He also told me just now that he might have to stay there longer coz there are other platform that is still under shutdown so they can work there. I am sooo mad because based on the schedule, it says the job is only for two days!! Omg i feel like applying job to petronas so that i can take over the planner coz obviously he suck! At least i would do a great job by actually giving an effort to understand the job scope!

Husband can only talk for 10 mins since there are many ppl in line waiting for the public phone as well. I asked him to get some info from whoever joker in charge over there and update me again tonight.

As for the cherry on top, husband said that there might be a possibility where there is no means if communication at the other platform. Damn it!!! I just want this nightmare to end

No comments:

Post a Comment