Saturday, September 1, 2012

Gift from grandMAMA

Hello..hello

It's been a while since I last blog using my laptop and this time I have too since I have heapss of pics to upload! MIL just came back from UK and she bought A LOT OF STUFFS!!! If you don't believe me, then take a look at the pics below ;)

LOOK AT WHAT GRANDMAMA BOUGHT!!! I was speechless when I see all this!
Let us take a look at what's inside the boxes!I would like to start with the feeding bottles. Guess how many she bought!

Not 1....
 


Not 2!!!!

12 Tommee Tippee 260ml/9fl oz of feeding bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avent Single Electric Breastpump =))))))

This is what's inside the box!
The best part about this pump isssss it can be used with batteries or I can even convert it to a manual pump! How awesome is that! The pump came with 1 newborn teat travel pack, 1 sealing disc (for milk storage), 1 disposable breast pads starter pack and 1 spare valve.


Granmama bought another 3 feeding bottles of 125 ml/ 4oz!!!
That is a grand total of 15 feeding bottles!!!!!!! I am soooo going to be a milk factory soon. InsyaAllah ;)


Bottle brush =)

The big brush is of course for cleaning the bottle and the pink tip is for cleaning the teat! AWESOME!!!

 
If you think the feeding bottles is A LOT, you have to see the clothes that grandmama bought!


Clothes to wear during the day =)))

3-6 months

6-9 months

9-12 months


This is for her night wear =)
0-3 months

3-6 months

6-9 months

9-12 months
THAT IS A GRAND TOTAL OF 27 PCS OF CLOTHES!!! OMG!!! Mummy is soooo greatful!!! To top it of, grandmama bought this cuteeee cinderella shoe for baby to wear when she goes out shopping with mummy klak! Alhamdulillah...syukur ya Allah.




Alhamdulillah...I have completed buying all the stuff in my baby list and now all I have to do is just wait for the day =) This is the last few weeks before the baby pops out, insyaAllah. Therefore, I have to start doing the laundy, assemble the baby cot and just put everything in place. Plus, preparing my hospital bag =) InsyaAllah everything will be done on time =)


Dear husband,
I hope you're happy with this post and I can't wait for you to come back home. See you on wednesday, InsyaAllah ;) I MISS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment