Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I wish my husband is P.Ramlee

I just cleaned the kitchen and toilet. After this i'll be doing the laundry. My back hurts like hell now. Husband doesn't dare to come near me as he knows i am so damn pissed about him working outstation tomorrow.

Deep in my heart, i'm feeling a bit frustrated coz he doesn't seem to be bothered on me doing all the hard works. Which made me wonder, does he really care about me? I mean..i could have fall while cleaning the toilet or i might cut myself while washing the dishes. I keep on reminding myself, he is a guy and you can't expect much from a guy.

The thing that annoys me is when i want to do things on my own pace, and then he'll come over to rush me. Though i know, he meant to help but when i told him to stop helping me..he'll be mad. But whenever i ask help from him, his face, reaction, gestures are so forced like. That is why i prefer to do everything on my own.

He's not bothered at all about having heaps of dish in the sink. He doesn't bothered about the toilet is dirty since he just cleaned it last week. I mean c'mon..do u want to clean it once a month? For me, i can't. I'd like to keep my kitchen as clean as possible coz i hate ants, cockcroach and mice! So to avoid them, i keep my kitchen as clean as possible. I hate dirty toilet becoz the floor is slippery and i can fall if i'm not careful plus i hate sitting on the moulded bowl!

Therefore, i have no choice but to make sure that its clean.

I feel so annoyed! Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment