Friday, September 14, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I'm almost at the end of 36 weeks of pregnancy and next tuesday I'll be celebrating 37 weeks! It means that my baby is already full term and if I were to deliver the baby, she won't be considered as premie. Weee ;)))))

Now i'm feeling the normal back pain, the needs to pee all the time. But the worst part is my pelvic pain. I am a bit unlucky to experience this pain since not every woman experinces this ;( oh well, life goes on...

I am soooo looking forward to see my daughter! Everything is almost ready. We'll be doing the last cycle of laundry, buy hangers for her clothes. We'll be going to sogo either today or tomorrow coz I heard a big sale of sweet cherry things. Perfecto! I'm hoping to score some bargains on baby carrier and stroller! InsyaAllah...

Husband is here next to me! He looks adorable when he sleeps. It melts my heart but ONLY when he doesnt snore! Hahahha. I love him so much and I feel so greatful to have him as my husband. All these time when he's at home, he has been such a sweetheart. Massaging me when I'm in pain, hugging me when i cry for not knowing how to ease the pain, constantly showerin me with kisses when i get ready to go work or just whenever i'm around him. I pray that everyone of you get the same treatment like i do from your partner because it is soooo wonderful to feel truly in love by someone who really loves you.

Enough of my giwangness...
Happy saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment