Sunday, September 2, 2012

Assembling Avent Breastpump

What have been up to tonight?

I learn on the operations of the breastpump and let me tell you, it was complicated at first but as soon as i got the hang of it...my milk starting to leak. I guess the fun of assembling thr pump trigger my hormon to produce milk!

I gave it a try using the electric pump but nothing came out and when i read the pamplet that came with the box, it says that it's normal not to get any milk from the first few pumps. The i tried using the manual and this time, it was painful!!! And i saw some milk being pump so most probably i didn't assemble the pump tightly when i operate it using electric. My nipple is quite sore now. If you wanna know how it feels, try pinching your nipple. That is exactly how it feels like!

I'm glad that i'm doing it now rather than later coz at least i won't have to stress myself learning on how to use the pump. So here are the mess that I have made!

No comments:

Post a Comment