Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Husband called this morning for 10 mins! I was happy to hear his voice early in the morning but he seems too eager to speak and i felt like as if he's ignoring what I have to say. At the end of the conversation, i felt mad because I needed him last night but he's not here and when I want to tell him what happen last night, he keeps on asking abt smth else instead of listening. Like as if his brain is still stuck in his own conversation. I am so pissed off right now.

He'll be calling me again later to update abt his current job status. This is his last job. No way i'm gonna say yes for the next job. What the hell was i thinking last time. Money is not as important as him being here with me. Besides, we got it all covered now and we still have leftovers for the arriving of the baby. So no more offshore til next yr!

No comments:

Post a Comment